What Is Long-Term Addiction Treatment?
Long-term addiction treatment refers to a drug and alcohol rehab program that lasts 90 days or more. Drug and alcohol addiction is not something that can be quickly overcome. When compared to 30 or 60-day programs, many individuals find that a long-term addiction treatment program is a much more effective way to maintain their sobriety. Long-term rehab programs also come with many benefits, including:
- More time to understand and resolve underlying issues – Before you can begin your long-term treatment program, you most likely need to partake in detox first. During detox and the beginning stages of treatment, you’ll spend the first few weeks adjusting. The more time you spend in treatment, the better chance you’ll have for lasting change and lifelong sobriety.
- A safe place to be sober for an extended period of time – Long-term addiction treatment programs offer a safe, distraction-free place for you to heal. Instead of spending all your efforts fighting off temptations while juggling responsibilities at home and work, you can spend this time focusing on your recovery and making changes that will last a lifetime.
- Decreased risk of relapse – The more time you spend in addiction treatment, the more time you have to learn and implement relapse prevention strategies. This decreases the risk of relapse and increases your chances for long-term success in your sobriety.
More opportunity to develop peer support community – Developing a peer support community is essential to lasting change. With long-term treatment, you’ll have more time to build those relationships and create a solid recovery foundation for yourself.
Our 90-Day Drug and Alcohol Rehab Program
New Day’s residential inpatient rehab center offers evidence-based therapeutic treatment to address substance use addiction. Our multidisciplinary treatment team provides long-term care strategies so you can experience and overcome the various stressors of life in a safe, therapeutic setting before starting your new life in recovery. By combining treatment methods with a 12-step program, we have built an individualized residential program curriculum that addresses the unique needs of each person.
Once enrolled, you’ll receive an individual need-finding assessment to identify the areas of your life that need to be addressed. From this assessment, we will create an individualized comprehensive treatment plan to guide your recovery process at our drug and alcohol treatment center. Unlike many other rehab programs, our treatment plans are completely fluid and are adjusted regularly to accommodate the progress you make. They are also updated regularly to address any issues we uncover during treatment that may have contributed to your substance use habits.
In addition, our licensed clinical services can be combined with peer recovery support services such as personal monitoring and sober living to maximize your potential for long-term recovery. The following additional clinical services are available to you:
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment
- Supportive Outpatient Treatment
New Day’s treatment programs provide a full continuum of care plan to bridge the gaps between rehab and sober life on your own. Our inpatient drug rehab center is located on a beautiful 25-acre property offering a safe, tranquil place for you to focus on your recovery. If you’re looking for long-term addiction treatment, this is the place for you.